Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Mejikuhibiniu" The Art of Rainbow Cake

My niece is an artist. She realy loved to draw.
"This is Mimi, Papa, Koko Milo, Kung2, Nai2, Khu2, Suk2 and Me" she said, showing her pictures.

The most favorite is "A Rainbow" Me ji ku... hi bi ni u  "Did I spell it correctly, Auntie?"

Rainbow Cake

Mission Completed :#

Rainbow Cake


Rainbow Cake


I want to eat the rainbow...

Rainbow Cake

So this cake is made by the artist request :) , inspired by Martha Stewart Rainbow Cake recipe.

We need red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple gel food coloring for the cake. You can use oil based food colouring as well if you like. I prefer use Wilton food gel colour.

Rainbow Cake

In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugar. Slowly add egg whites and mix until well combined. Add vanilla and mix until fully incorporated.
Add flour mixture and milk in two alternating additions, beginning with the flour and ending with the milk. Mix until well combined.

The Making of Rainbow Cake

Divide batter evenly between six medium bowls. Add enough of each color of food coloring to each bowl. Be careful, don't reverse the colour while layering :).

Rainbow Cake


Isn't she so adorable?

Rainbow Cake


Do u want it?

Rainbow Cake


Nyam..Mmmmm Slurp... quickly finish it...So........

Rainbow Cake


"I want more piece after this Auntie.."

Rainbow Cake

Both are my favorites: Rainbow cake and My Kung2 (behind me) "SMILE...eeE  Kung !!"

Rainbow Cake

"Thank you Auntie for the Lovely Cake"
"Welcomed my Dear, thank u for being my Model :*"

Rainbow Cake

Note from Mili the artist: Dear all...kindly contact my Auntie for order, thank u ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Minutes Microwave Moist Chocolate Mug Cake

If there's anything on the earth that can bring a smile faster than a piece of cake, it's a cake you can make in five minutes. ...