Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Let the Magic Happens!!! Merry Christmas All...


3D Cake
Fern Fuschia 3D Santa Christmas Cake (Santa body and the head made from a real cake)

Who doesn't love Christmas? A day of celebration, being with one's family, exchanging gifts, giving back, decorating the tree, Christmas music, cards, unique ornaments, amazing food, and the list could go on and on. 
As the year comes to an end, we prepare to bid it farewell by celebrating with our friends and loved ones.

A flashback of my childhood Christmas...

I really like Christmas day, although I am not a Christian. 
I always dreamed of having a huge Christmas tree, I set up the tree with the lights, we have stockings by the fireplace and also can feel and playing with the SNOW... (since I live in Indonesia, we don't have snow here :).

Olaf
Olaf  the Cute Snowman 

I still remember, the best Christmas gift from my mom when I was 12 years old, which is a pretty big christmas tree (about 2 meters tall) - at least half of my dreams come true :P, 
I loved it so much. 
Every year when Christmast come, I was very excited prepared the new theme design for the tree.

Reindeer
Red Nose Reindeer

Growing up, my Christmas Eves were simple-and even not wonderful.
I had no longer understand what the meaning of Christmas. Advertising and red sale banners everywhere, people went to malls to buy goods that they may not need, simply because it's on sales and cheap. Everywhere so...crowded.

I prefer to stay at home, spent the rest of the day drinking hot cocoa, reading a great book under a blanket or making cakes/ cookies for family and friends than I had to squeeze onto the crowd.

3D Santa Cake
Olaf looks cute from any direction

For me, the essence of Christmas is prepared prior to welcome the new year, reflect on what has happened in the current year, fix what can be fixed in the next year and always grateful with what we already have today.

3D Christmas Cake
The Chubby Santa

To my family and friends, thank you for your support during this time. Being a person who can make a living doing exactly what I want is the greatest gift all year ...It's already gorgeous and I LOVE you all...... 

Merry Christmas....


Santa Cake
The image might be suitable for making a postcard :)


luv, Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Minutes Microwave Moist Chocolate Mug Cake

If there's anything on the earth that can bring a smile faster than a piece of cake, it's a cake you can make in five minutes. ...